HANALEI BAY HOUSE: HANALEI: KAUAI VACATION RENTAL
Features of the Hanalei Bay House: TVNC-5099
- Ocean and Mountain views.
- Spacious Light-filled Rooms.
- Two Master Suites with California King beds, A/C, and private baths with double sinks.
- Bedroom Suite with two Full beds, living area, bathroom, and refrigerator.
- Guest Bedroom with two Full beds.
- Kids Bunkroom which sleeps up to four, featuring a bunkbed with Full bottom bed and Twin trundle.
- Four and a half bathrooms.
- A wide-open floor plan with vaulted ceilings that is great for family or gracious entertaining.
- A Full House Distributed Audio System that will deliver your favorite music throughout the house.
- A fully-equipped gourmet kitchen with top-of-the-line appliances (Subzero, Viking) and granite countertops is perfect for intimate meals or large dinner parties.
- Two hundred year-old beautifully aged pine barnwood floors.
- Oversized sliding doors to the lanai that open up fully so that you can capture the gentle tradewinds blowing in off the bay. They allow for seamless indoor/outdoor living.
- Quality Plasma TVs, DVD/CD players, Satellite TV, and iPod docking stations.
- Other amenities include: private outdoor shower, gas grill, Wireless High Speed Internet, two laundryrooms, top quality linens, beach chairs, umbrella, and oversized beach towels.
- The home accommodates up to 12 guests.
“Even more beautiful than I imagined!” will be your first thoughts upon checking into the Hanalei Bay House. There is no better way to experience Hanalei than from this exquisitely detailed home located steps from the world famous Hanalei Bay and a short stroll to the shops and eateries of the charming village of Hanalei.
There is no shortage of space at this grand residence with 5 bedrooms, 4.5 baths and large great room. There is ample space for everyone to enjoy spending time together - or separately.
The entry is on the first level: to the right of the foyer is a large suite/media room with two full beds, TV, sitting area, refrigerator, bathroom, and a full laundry area. To the left of the foyer is a stairwell to the second level where the magic really unfolds.
Upstairs you will find yourself in the great room featuring a large inviting and well equipped kitchen, dining area, and living room that opens out to the covered lanai. Three massive sliding doors retract to create an indoor/outdoor living space that allows the cool trade winds to gently blow through the home. The lanai has a cozy sofa and two chairs with ottomans and is a perfect place to kick back with a drink and relax. The lanai also has a gas grill adjacent to the lounge area to grill up the fresh catch of the day. Just off the kitchen, the lanai features a large teak dining table for dining al fresco, and a large daybed that is perfect for sneaking away for an afternoon nap.
There are four beautifully appointed bedrooms upstairs. There are two master suites which makes the house an ideal location for extended family trips, or sharing a vacation with another family. The master bedrooms, located at opposite ends of the hallway, each come equipped with King size beds, air conditioning, and full en-suite master bathrooms. Between the two master bedrooms are two more bedrooms that share a Jack and Jill full bathroom. Perfect for the kids, one bedroom is set up as a bunk room and has a twin/double bunk bed and a separate twin with trundle bed. The remaining bedroom has two full beds. The upstairs bedrooms can accommodate 10 sleepers while the lower suite can sleep an additional 2 people. Occupancy is 12 people maximum.
Outside in the large carport you have a selection of beach gear including beach towels, chairs, umbrella, rolling cooler, boogie boards, beach wagon, and misc toys. Surf boards and bikes are available for rent upon request. There is a refreshing outdoor shower for use after a day at the beach.
Whether you spend your days lounging at the house, playing at the beach, or adventuring around the island, Hanalei Bay House is sure to make your vacation special.
*Air conditioning is in the two master suites only.
Area Disclaimer: Hanalei is located in a Tsunami Evacuation Zone.
24/7 on island emergency contact Krisha 808-482-4550