1. How do I make a reservation?
Our toll free line is 888-489-4552 or drop us an email. For your convenience, we’re available 8 AM to 5 PM, Monday thru Friday. Saturday 8 AM to 12 noon.
2. Do you have a minimum night stay requirement?
Most of our properties require a 5-night minimum. During the dates of 3/15 - 4/15, 5/24 - 9/5, and 11/23 - 11/30 we require a one-week minimum rate and 14-night minimum stay is required during the X-mas/New Year holiday (12/15-1/5). Some rentals will accept less than the minimum nights stay if it fits between pre-existing bookings. Allure Kauai can sometimes arrange exceptions to the posted guideline; please contact us to inquire on all requested dates.
3. Do you prices fluctuate depending on season?
Each property offered by Allure Kauai has weekly & nightly rates that vary through out the year, depending on season. Our web rates begin at low season pricing. High season rates are in effect during the dates of 3/15-4/15, 6/1-9/5, 11/23-11/30 & 12/15-1/5. Please confirm all rates and fees at the time of booking. All rates are subject to change without notice.
4. What methods of payments to you accept?
We accept cash, check, and Visa, Master Card, & AMEX card payments. Please note: Credit card payments are subject to an additional convenience fee of up to 3.5% towards the total cost. Bookings made within 30 days of arrival require payment in the form of 'cash' such as a wire transfer.
5. Why choose Allure Kauai?
It is always best to have an on-island agent that you can trust when traveling to the middle of the Pacific. Allure Kauai is among Kauai's most trusted vacation rental agencies.
6. What is your check-in & check-out times?
Check-in is after 3:00 p.m. Check-out is by 10 a.m. Some properties may require different times.
7. What are the additional fees?
The rental rates, reservation fee, and departure cleaning is subject to tax. A refundable security deposit and/or non refundable security damage waiver fee is also collected on all bookings. The mandatory tax rate is 13.42%. Some properties may require other fees such as mid-stay cleaning.
8. What is included in the rental?
All properties are fully equipped with kitchens unless otherwise noted. Linens & a start-up supply of paper products are provided. Beach equipment is an optional item that may be available for guest use but not guaranteed. Maid service can be arranged in advance and subject to additional charges. Please inquire.
9. Do your rental properties offer Internet access?
Some properties offer Internet capability. Please let us know your requests at the time of inquiry.
10. Do you allow weddings & special events at your properties?
There is a very limited inventory of property owners agreeing to special events including weddings. An additional site fee may be added to the rental rates and fees.
11. Are your rental rates determined by the number of people staying at a property?
All rates are posted on our website, reflecting the fee for the entire home and not per person. Unless noted otherwise, each home has a maximum number occupants allowed. Please note that all prices and details are subject to change, so confirm at the time of booking.
12. Does Allure Kauai manage these property listings? The majority of the properties offered on this site is managed directly by the homeowner or on island agent/property manager.
13. What are the TVR numbers? TVR (Transient Vacation Rental) numbers are county approved vacation rentals. HI Tax ID or TAT # is the registered vacation rental tax identification number.
Check out our Kauai Vacation Blog for insights and information about Kauai.
Please refer to your individual rental agreements for specific terms.